We went to Moab for an awesome family reunion. Even with the bugs and heat!!
Four wheeling with da boys!
We played in trees!
And with our cousins!
We went to Dead Horse Point
and to Arches
and to the RODEO!! We had a great time with the Ottley's!!
The boys went on the annual Father and Sons campout. I think they had a lot of fun. And got really messy!
Jayme turned nine! I can't believe he is so big. I could gush on and on about how it was only yesterday... but, I won't. He is a great kid. He loves to read and loves science. Oh, and he likes video games but, just a little. ;)
Since it is an odd year we don't have a friend party. So, we went to Chuck E. Cheese.
I love this series of pictures of Ellie. Look how happy she is....
And then it started to move! She was not happy!!
We went to the cabin. Ellie discovered corn on the cob. I think she ate the whole cob!
Our kids love it up there!
We made a pinewood derby car
and celebrated when we came in second!
The month of July is coming soon....

No comments:
Post a Comment