Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anyone out there??

So, I started this blog about four or five months ago but, this is my first post. I feel a little intimidated by all the "cool" blogs that are out there. Do I have anything funny, interesting or creative to say? Probably NOT! But, I guess that I can use this to keep up with family. Especially those of you who live far away.

So, as I am writing this the kids and Dan are outside playing and I am starting to stress about being ready for our trip on Sunday. Oh, you don't know about it? Dan and I are going on a cruise with our 24 "closest" friends. (OK, so really, I will try not to do those dumb quotes so much.) Anyway, we leave on Sunday, drive to Vegas, really Primm, NV. Then the next morning drive to LA to catch the big boat. Then Tuesday we are in San Diego. Not the funnest of stop so, we think that we will mostly stay on the ship. Wednesday we are on Catalina Island, CA. Dan wants to rent a golf cart. It is the primary mode of transportation, even the cops drive them!! Wouldn't it be funny to be pulled over by one?? Thursday we are in Ensenada, Mexico! I really want to go to a place called La Bufadora. The Blowhole. I also really like the flea markets in Mexico. So, I am hoping that we get to do that. Friday is the long day, with the long drive all the way back home. Thanks to all of you who are sitting for us. We couldn't do this without you!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, I am glad that you have finally done a post!! It is so much fun to keep up with everyone via blogging. Hope you have a great time on your cruise. Wish we were going!!

Ryan Scott Miller said...

Now you too can be a blogstalker like Beth!

Heather said...

Hi Sara! Cute hair! Have a great time on your cruise. I went to Catalina island to certify in scuba diving when I was at Dixie College. Oh memories.... Here I am 17 years later. Wow does time fly, so better make as many memories as you can. Glad you can go on this trip together- only wish we could come too. We'll have to do another cruise together someday. Love you guys!
Heather

Cyndi said...

I'm glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you even when I'm too busy to call-of course that's because we talk too much when we talk!

Anyway, I'm soooo excited about the cruise! Unfortunately, I've come down with an awful cold & I've been throwing up all morning-still have the stinkin' morning sickness! Aren't you glad you get to spend all day Sunday in the car with me?!? Good luck to both of us!!